Zhidan LIU (刘志丹)
Office: Room 943, Computer building, south campus of Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China, 518060
Zhidan Liu is currently an Assistant Professor in College of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shenzhen University. He received the B.E. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Northeastern University in June 2009, and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University in September 2014. Before joining Shenzhen University, he was a postdoctoral research fellow in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he worked in the Wireless And Networked Distributed Sensing (WANDS) group with Prof. Mo Li.
- 2018 Shenzhen Overseas High-Caliber Personnel Award (深圳市“孔雀计划”人才)
- 2018 Shenzhen Nanshan District Pilot Talent Award (深圳市南山区“领航人才”)
Networked and Distributed Sensing, Mobile and Pervasive Computing, Big Data Analytics, and Urban Computing
Openings: I’d like to work with both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Our lab also hires postdoctor to do research on data analytics and urban computing. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
2020.04 - Our paper "SD-seq2seq : A Deep Learning Model for Bus Bunching Prediction Based on Smart Card Data" has been accepted by IEEE ICCCN 2020.
2020.03 - Our paper "Coverage-Oriented Task Assignment for Mobile Crowdsensing" has been accepted by IEEE IOTJ.
2019.11 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE ICDCS 2020. Please consider submitting.
2019.10 - Our paper "DeepRTP: A Deep Spatio-Temporal Residual Network for Regional Traffic Prediction" has been accepted by IEEE MSN 2019.
2019.10 - Our paper "Mobility-Aware Dynamic Taxi Ridesharing" has been accepted by IEEE ICDE 2020.
2019.07 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE MSN 2019. Please consider submitting.
2019.03 - Our paper "UniTask: A Unified Task Assignment Design for Mobile Crowdsourcing based Urban Sensing" has been accepted by IEEE IOTJ.
2019.03 - Our paper "Real-time Arm Skeleton Tracking and Gesture Inference Tolerant to Missing Wearable Sensors" has been accepted by ACM MobiSys 2019.
2019.02 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE MASS 2019. Please consider submitting.
Selected and Recent Publications
[IEEE IOTJ] Shiwei Song, Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Tianzhang Xing, Dingyi Fang. Coverage-Oriented Task Assignment for Mobile Crowdsensing, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, accepted to appear.
[IEEE IOTJ] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Kaishun Wu. UniTask: A Unified Task Assignment Design for Mobile Crowdsourcing based Urban Sensing, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol.6 Issue 4, Pages 6629-6641, August 2019.
[ACM MobiSys'19] Yang Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Zhidan Liu, Kaishun Wu. Real-time Arm Skeleton Tracking and Gesture Inference Tolerant to Missing Wearable Sensors, ACM MobiSys, Seoul, Republic of Korea, June 2019. (Acceptance Rate: 40/174 = 22%) [Slides]
[IEEE TMC] Zhidan Liu, Pengfei Zhou, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li. Think Like A Graph: Real-Time Traffic Estimation at City-Scale, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 18, Issue 10, Pages 2446-2459, October 2019.
[IEEE Network] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Kaishun Wu, Mo Li. Urban Traffic Prediction from Mobility Data Using Deep Learning, IEEE Network Magazine, Vol. 32, Issue 4, Pages 40-46, August 2018.
[IEEE TITS] Zhidan Liu, Shiqi Jiang, Pengfei Zhou, and Mo Li. A Participatory Urban Traffic Monitoring System: The Power of Bus Riders, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 18, Issue 10, Pages 2851 - 2864, October 2017.
[IEEE/ACM TON] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Wei Xing, and Dongming Lu. Path Reconstruction in Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks Using Compressive Sensing, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 24, Issue 4, Pages 1948 - 1960, August 2016.
[IEEE TITS] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Wei Xing, and Dongming Lu. Mining Road Network Correlation for Traffic Estimation via Compressive Sensing, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 17, Issue 7, Pages 1880 - 1893, July 2016.
- PI, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2019-2021, Grant No. 61802261. (国家自然科学基金青年科学基金，负责人)
- PI, Guangdong Basic and Applied Basic Research Foundation, 2019-2022, Grant No. 2020A1515011502. (广东省自然科学基金-面上项目，负责人)
- PI, Award of Tencent "Rhinoceros Birds" - Scientific Research Foundation for Young Teachers of Shenzhen University, 2018-2019. (腾讯“犀牛鸟”-深圳大学青年教师科研基金项目，负责人)
- PI, Natural Science Foundation of SZU, 2018-2019, Grant No. 2018061. (深圳大学新引进教师科研启动项目，负责人)
- ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE)
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC)
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC)
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (TITS)
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON)
- ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN)
- Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS)
- IEEE Transactions on Communications (TC)
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (AHSWN)
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IOTJ)
- IEEE Access
- MDPI Sensors
- Elsevier Computer Networks
- ACM UbiComp (2019)
- ACM MobiCom (2015-2017)
- IEEE INFOCOM (2014-2018)
- ACM MobiSys (2017)
- IEEE SECON (2018)
- IEEE IoTDI (2016)
- IEEE ICPP (2015)
- IEEE ICNP (2014)
- IEEE/CIC ICCC (2013)
Workshop Program Chair: DSC2T
Finance Chair: ICPADS 2017/2018
TPC Member: ICPADS 2017/2018, ICCCN 2018, MASS 2019, MSN 2019, ICDCS 2020
Reviewer for journals:
External reviewer for conferences:
- Recent courses I teach at Shenzhen University:
- Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks, 2017, 2018, 2019 Semester 1
- Internet Programming (in JAVA), 2017, 2018, 2019, Semester 2
- Mentor, Final Year Projects (FYP) of undergraduates at Nanyang Technological University:
- Neo Yeow Yang, Big Data Visualization for Transportation, 12/2015 ~ 10/2016
- Jie Zhang, Big Data Analytics for Smart Transportation, 05/2016 ~ 03/2017
- Zengyang Gong （龚增阳）, MS, 2017.09 ~
- Mingliang Huang （黄明亮）, MS, 2017.09 ~
- Jiangzhou Li（李江舟）, MS, 2018.09 ~
- Baofu Huang （黄保福）, MS, 2018.09 ~
- Weixin Lin （林维鑫）, MS, 2019.09 ~
- Junhong Zheng（郑俊鸿）, MS, 2019.09 ~
Useful information for conferences of computer science:
- CCF Conference/Journal Ranking
- Conference search
- Conferences statistics
- Conference Calendar
- Top publication
- Best paper awards
Advices from peers/top researches: