Zhidan LIU (刘志丹)
Office: Room 943, Computer building, south campus of Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China, 518060
Zhidan Liu is currently an Assistant Professor in College of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shenzhen University. He received the B.E. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Northeastern University in June 2009, and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University in September 2014. Before joining Shenzhen University, he was a postdoctoral research fellow in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he worked in the Wireless And Networked Distributed Sensing (WANDS) group with Prof. Mo Li. He is now heading the Big Data and Urban Computing research group in Shenzhen University. He is a member of IEEE, ACM, and CCF.
- 2020 IEEE ICPADS Best Paper Award
- 2018 Shenzhen Overseas High-Caliber Personnel Award (深圳市“孔雀计划”人才)
- 2018 Shenzhen Nanshan District Pilot Talent Award (深圳市南山区“领航人才”)
Networked and Distributed Sensing, Mobile and Pervasive Computing, Big Data Analytics, and Urban Computing
Openings: I’d like to work with both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Our lab also hires postdoctor to do research on IoT, data analytics and urban computing. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
2021.03 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE MASS 2021. Please consider submitting.
2021.03 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE ICDCS 2021 (Demo/Poster track). Please consider submitting.
2021.01 - Our work "Exploiting Multi-Source Data for Adversarial Driving Style Representation Learning" has been accepted by DASFAA. Congrats to Junhong and Zengyang.
2020.10 - Our paper "Structure Preserved Graph Reordering for Fast Graph Processing Without the Pain" has been accepted by IEEE HPCC. Congrats to Baofu.
2020.10 - Our paper "Context-Aware Taxi Dispatching at City-Scale Using Deep Reinforcement Learning" has been accepted by IEEE TITS. Congrats to Jiangzhou.
2020.09 - Our paper "Accelerating PageRank in Shared-Memory for Efficient Social Network Graph Analytics" has been accepted by IEEE ICPADS 2020. Congrats to Baofu.
2020.06 - Invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE HiPC 2020. Please consider submitting.
2020.04 - Our paper "SD-seq2seq : A Deep Learning Model for Bus Bunching Prediction Based on Smart Card Data" has been accepted by IEEE ICCCN 2020. Congrats to Zengyang.
2020.03 - Our paper "Coverage-Oriented Task Assignment for Mobile Crowdsensing" has been accepted by IEEE IOTJ. Congrats to Shiwei.
Selected and Recent Publications
[DASFAA'21] Zhidan Liu, Junhong Zheng, Zengyang Gong, Haodi Zhang, Kaishun Wu. Exploiting Multi-Source Data for Adversarial Driving Style Representation Learning, Taipei, Taiwan, April, 2021.[IEEE ICPADS'20] Baofu Huang, Zhidan Liu*, Kaishun Wu. Accelerating PageRank in Shared-Memory for Efficient Social Network Graph Analytics, HongKong, China, December, 2020. [Best Paper Award][IEEE TITS] Zhidan Liu, Jiangzhou Li, Kaishun Wu. Context-Aware Taxi Dispatching at City-Scale Using Deep Reinforcement Learning, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, accepted to appear.[IEEE IOTJ] Shiwei Song, Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Tianzhang Xing, Dingyi Fang. Coverage-Oriented Task Assignment for Mobile Crowdsensing, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 7, Issue 8, Pages 7407-7418, April 2020.[IEEE IOTJ] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Kaishun Wu. UniTask: A Unified Task Assignment Design for Mobile Crowdsourcing based Urban Sensing, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol.6 Issue 4, Pages 6629-6641, August 2019.[ACM MobiSys'19] Yang Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Zhidan Liu, Kaishun Wu. Real-time Arm Skeleton Tracking and Gesture Inference Tolerant to Missing Wearable Sensors, ACM MobiSys, Seoul, Republic of Korea, June 2019. (Acceptance Rate: 40/174 = 22%) [Slides][IEEE TMC] Zhidan Liu, Pengfei Zhou, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li. Think Like A Graph: Real-Time Traffic Estimation at City-Scale, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 18, Issue 10, Pages 2446-2459, October 2019.
- PI, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 2019-2021, Grant No. 61802261. (国家自然科学基金青年科学基金，负责人)
- PI, Guangdong Basic and Applied Basic Research Foundation, 2019-2022, Grant No. 2020A1515011502. (广东省自然科学基金-面上项目，负责人)
- PI, Award of Tencent "Rhinoceros Birds" - Scientific Research Foundation for Young Teachers of Shenzhen University, 2018-2019. (腾讯“犀牛鸟”-深圳大学青年教师科研基金项目，负责人)
- PI, Natural Science Foundation of SZU, 2018-2019, Grant No. 2018061. (深圳大学新引进教师科研启动项目，负责人)
- ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE)
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC)
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC)
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (TITS)
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON)
- ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN)
- Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS)
- IEEE Transactions on Communications (TC)
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (AHSWN)
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IOTJ)
- IEEE Access
- MDPI Sensors
- Elsevier Computer Networks
- ACM UbiComp (2019)
- ACM MobiCom (2015-2017)
- IEEE INFOCOM (2014-2018)
- ACM MobiSys (2017)
- IEEE SECON (2018)
- IEEE IoTDI (2016)
- IEEE ICPP (2015)
- IEEE ICNP (2014)
- IEEE/CIC ICCC (2013)
Workshop Program Chair: DSC2T
Finance Chair: ICPADS 2017/2018
- 2021 ICDCS, MASS
- 2020 ICDCS, HiPC
- 2019 MASS, MSN
- 2018 ICPADS, ICCCN
- 2017 ICPADS
Reviewer for journals:
External reviewer for conferences:
- Jiangzhou Li(李江舟), MS, 2018.09 ~
- Baofu Huang (黄保福), MS, 2018.09 ~
- Weixin Lin (林维鑫), MS, 2019.09 ~
- Junhong Zheng(郑俊鸿), MS, 2019.09 ~
- Meiquan Lai(赖美全), MS, 2020.09 ~
- Yingqian Zhou (周荧倩), MS, 2020.09 ~
- Hongquan Zhang(张鸿权), MS, 2020.09 ~
- Jiayue Ruan(阮家越), MS, 2020.09 ~
- Zengyang Gong (龚增阳), MS, 2017-2020 (papers: ICDE'20, ICCCN'20, now PhD student in HKUST)
- Mingliang Huang (黄明亮), MS, 2017-2020 (paper: MSN'19, now in Sangfor Technologies)
Useful information for conferences of computer science:
- CCF Conference/Journal Ranking
- Conference search
- Conferences statistics
- Conference Calendar
- Top publication
- Best paper awards
Advices from peers/top researches: