Zhidan LIU (刘志丹)
Office: Room 943, Computer building, south campus of Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China, 518060
Zhidan Liu is currently an Assistant Professor in College of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shenzhen University. He received the B.E. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Northeastern University in June 2009, and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University in September 2014. Before joining Shenzhen University, he was a postdoctoral research fellow in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, where he worked in the Wireless And Networked Distributed Sensing (WANDS) group with Prof. Mo Li.
Networked and Distributed Sensing, Mobile and Pervasive Computing, Big Data Analytics, and Urban Computing
Openings: I’d like to work with both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
2018.01 - Our paper "Walkway Discovery from Large Scale Crowdsensing" has been accepted by ACM/IEEE IPSN 2018.
2017.10 - Invited to serve on the TPC for ICCCN 2018. Please consider submitting.
2017.07 - Invited to serve on the TPC for ICPADS 2017. Please consider submitting.
2017.07 - Join in Shenzhen University to start a new journey.
2017.04 - Invited to serve as Finance Chair of ICPADS 2017.
[IEEE TITS] Zhidan Liu, Shiqi Jiang, Pengfei Zhou, and Mo Li. A Participatory Urban Traffic Monitoring System: The Power of Bus Riders, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 18, Issue 10, Pages 2851 - 2864, October 2017.
[IEEE/ACM TON] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Wei Xing, and Dongming Lu. Path Reconstruction in Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks Using Compressive Sensing, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 24, Issue 4, Pages 1948 - 1960, August 2016.
[IEEE TITS] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Wei Xing, and Dongming Lu. Mining Road Network Correlation for Traffic Estimation via Compressive Sensing, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 17, Issue 7, Pages 1880 - 1893, July 2016.
[ACM MobiHoc'14] Zhidan Liu, Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Wei Xing, and Dongming Lu. Path Reconstruction in Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks Using Compressive Sensing, in ACM MobiHoc, Philadelphia, PA, USA, August 2014.
[IJDSN] Zhidan Liu, Wei Xing, Yongchao Wang, Dongming Lu. Hierarchical Spatial Clustering in Multihop Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2013.
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE)
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC)
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC)
- IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (TITS)
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON)
- ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN)
- Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS)
- IEEE Transactions on Communications (TC)
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (AHSWN)
- MDPI Sensors
- Elsevier Computer Networks
- ACM MobiCom (2015-2017)
- IEEE INFOCOM (2014-2018)
- ACM MobiSys (2017)
- IEEE SECON (2018)
- IEEE IoTDI (2016)
- IEEE ICPP (2015)
- IEEE ICNP (2014)
- IEEE/CIC ICCC (2013)
Finance Chair: ICPADS 2017
TPC Member: ICPADS 2017, ICCCN 2018
Reviewer for journals:
External reviewer for conferences:
- Recent courses I teach at Shenzhen University:
- Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks, AY2017-2018, Semester 1
- Internet Programming (in JAVA), AY2017-2018, Semester 2
- Mentor, Final Year Projects (FYP) of undergraduates at Nanyang Technological University:
- Neo Yeow Yang, Big Data Visualization for Transportation, 12/2015 ~ 10/2016
- Jie Zhang, Big Data Analytics for Smart Transportation, 05/2016 ~ 03/2017
- Zengyang Gong （龚增阳）, MS, 2017.09 ~
- Mingliang Huang （黄明亮）, MS, 2017.09 ~
- Qiyu Long （龙其宇）, undergraduate student
- Zhen Lin （林臻）, undergraduate student
Useful information for conferences of computer science:
- CCF Conference/Journal Ranking
- Conference search
- Conferences statistics
- Conference Calendar
- Top publication
- Best paper awards
Advices from peers/top researches: